Facebook Marketing refers to the use of Facebook's advertising platform to promote products, services, or brands to its users. This can be done through various ad formats such as images, videos, carousels, and more.
Facebook Marketing is not limited to just using the Boost Post function. Boost Post is a feature that allows you to increase the visibility of a specific post on your Facebook Page by paying to promote it to a wider audience. However, Facebook Marketing encompasses a wide range of advertising options, targeting options, and business tools available on the platform, including but not limited to:
- Creating and managing ad campaigns using the Facebook Ads Manager
- Using various ad formats such as image, video, carousel, and more
- Utilising Facebook's targeting options, such as demographics, interests, behaviours and custom audience
- Building and managing a Facebook Business Page, Group and Event
- Using Facebook Insights to track and measure the performance of your marketing efforts.